Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quick Write

If my favorite brother was to have his body deposited in the city dump as a bird and maggot meal while my jerk brother who started the fight is buried as a national hero, I would probably try to convince my uncle about my brother's innocence. I would explain to him that he stood up for our family and represented the image of honor. I would also describe his warming personality by saying he always put our family first before him, in other words he would sacrifice himself for our family. I would also start protests, so that way I could get more people to help me bury my brother and  stop my uncle from being the king. If more people demand my favorite brother to be given a proper burial, this would cause my uncle to be terrified because most people would support me and leave him without help. Lastly, I would bury my favorite brother because its not morally correct to leave someone's body out for animals to eat it. It's especially not right how my jerk brother got the proper burial when he was the one who actually started the fight. My favorite brother was the one trying to stop my jerk brother. Therefore, I would bury him either way even if the king disagrees because everyone should be treated with equality without taking in consideration their skin color, gender, and appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment